You’ll love the quiet and secluded location of this delightful, modern bungalow. Overlooking rolling countryside towards Tenby and yet only a short walk to the village centre. It is spacious, comfortable and flexible. Everything is on one level so access is easy. Perfect for less-able(d) and toddlers alike. The large enclosed garden, featuring comfortable furniture and a raised decked area with hot tub takes advantage of the open countryside view in daylight, and the glorious star filled sky at night. Recently renovated- the contemporary decor has been carefully chosen so you can relax in comfort and style. Perfect for a holiday that ticks all the boxes. No smoking please. No Pets.
The accommodation, all on the ground floor, comprises:
- Entrance hall.
- Lounge: with Freeview TV, video, dvd player and music system.
- Conservatory lounge area: Separate conservatory opening onto garden. With good quality rattan furniture,
- Fitted Kitchen: with oil fired Rayburn cooker, electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier, and radio.
- Conservatory dining area: Separate conservatory opening onto garden. With additional table and chairs.
- Separate washroom: with basin, and WC.
- Bedroom 1: king size
- En-suite bathroom: with freestanding roll top bath, large walk-in shower, basin, WC,
- Bedroom 2: twin beds.
- Bedroom 3: king size with wash basin,
- Bedroom 4: twin beds with wash basin,
- Bathroom: with bath, shower cubicle, basin, and WC.
- Garden: with enclosed lawn and panoramic views of open countryside.
- Patio: with decked area and good quality, comfortable rattan furniture.
- Hot Tub: Suitable for 4 people at any one time.
- Bed Linen: Duvets and blankets, towels one bath and one hand per person.
- Heating: is by oil fired Rayburn
- Log Burner in lounge: Starter pack and one basket of logs provided. Additional logs available at extra cost.
- Ample private parking. No smoking, No pets.